- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
Azerbaijan, the nation and former Soviet republic, is bounded by the Caspian Sea and Caucasus Mountains, which span Asia and Europe. Its capital, Baku, is famed for its medieval walled Inner City. Within the Inner City lies the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a royal retreat dating to the 15th century, and the centuries-old stone Maiden Tower, which dominates the city skyline.
- Capital: Baku
- Currency: Azerbaijani manat
- Capital and largest city: Baku; 40°25′N 49°50′E / 40.417°N 49.833°E
- Official language: Azerbaijani
Depart by Flydubai flight from Dubai International Airport. Flight no. FZ 709 depart at 08.00 AM, arrive Baku at 11.00 AM, our representative will meet and assist.
Enjoy your tasty Breakfast in the hotel, then we will start our Photo Tour to the Old City of Baku (Icheri Sheher), the largest capital in the Transcaucasian region.
Enjoy your tasty Breakfast in the hotel, Free day at leisure.
Your adventure is over as you will be transferred to airport to board your flight back to home with amazing stories and unforgettable memories.
• Flight Ticket (Dubai / Baku / Dubai) Economy Class
• Three Nights’ Accommodation in New Baku hotel
• Daily Breakfast.
• Tours in an air condition
• English speaking guide during the tours
• Airport Transfers in an air condition