- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Area: 4,114 km²
Founded: June 9, 1833
Weather: 25°C, Wind W at 8 km/h, 57% Humidity
Population: 3.01 million (Feb 28, 2018)
- Valet parking fee for all vehicles to be charge extra as per actual receipt.
- Half day counts as maximum of 05hours.
- Any destinations or mode of service/vehicle range, which is not mention in this price list to be verify and the price, agreed prior to the booking.
- Any extra services as refreshments, cool box, etc. is to be request at additional cost prior to bookings.
- Price includes Salik, fuel, chauffeur and comprehensive insurance.
- Price excludes VAT @ 5% and it will be charge additional.
- Airport Parking exceeds 10Dirhams for all arrivals in all 3 Terminals at dubai airport will be charged.