- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Dushanbe, on the Varzob River, is the capital of Tajikistan. On the east bank of the river is Rudaki Park, named for the classical poet. A statue of him stands under an ornate mosaic arch. Nearby is a massive Tajik flag, flying from a towering flagpole. The ancient Tajik warrior Ismoili Somoni is commemorated with a statue and gilded arch. Archaeological finds are displayed at the National Museum of Tajikistan.
Elevation: 706 m
Weather: 21°C, Wind E at 26 km/h, 40% Humidity
Population: 770,027 (2013
Transfer to your selected hotel in a comfortable air
condition coach. Check-in at the hotel.
Magical journey by boat where will let you see the
marvelous monuments and historical ottoman villas.
Visit Hippodrome which is Center of sportive events and political activities of the old city. After that you visit Blue Mosque which is the last great imperial mosque of the classical period.
Free day at leisure, you can explore the country on your own or chose one of our amazing optional tours.
Your adventure is over as you will be transferred to airport to board your flight back to home with amazing stories and unforgettable memories.
• Round Trip Flight Ticket Y/C.
• Three Nights Nov 29 / Dec 02, 2017 at 4 stars hotel City Center Hotel (Taxim) or Grand Gulsoy hotel or similar in Istanbul
• Daily Breakfast
• Tours in an air condition coach
• English speaking guide during the tours
• Airport Transfers in an air condition coach
• Travel and medical insurance
• All other expenses that are purely of a personal nature
• All other items that are not mentioned in ‘our price includes’
• Entry visa